Lost connection - help!

pixiepoo 15:48 04 Jan 07

I have orange broadband that is connected through a wireless USB adapter.

I had to ring up the technical helpline to set it up (by going through the wireless zero config. in 'services.msc' etc etc) but it is all completely lost again when i turn the computer off.

When I turn it on again it says that there is no available connection... and I have to go through the same process again for it to work.

Does anyone know anything i can do to stop the changes being lost all the time??

Thanks for any help.

Ashrich 19:00 04 Jan 07

Go back to services ( start/run/services.msc) , is Automatic shown in the startup type ? if not use the dropdown box to select it ...

Ashley

STREETWORK 19:25 04 Jan 07

As Ashrich suggests...

When you go into the services window, scroll down near the bottom of the list and look for Wireless Zeros Configuration, right click it and click either start or restart. Once started or restarted, do it again and see if it connects.

Turn off the PC and check it, if no connection then its the WZC causing the problem and I am trying to get a work around for it...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…