Lost Autoroute 2006

rawprawn 19:58 04 Jun 07

For some reason this has stopped working, I get the following message " The settings for this application were not copied correctly, to correct these settings run setup again from the location where you originally installed it"
I have tried repair and uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Any suggestions.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:03 04 Jun 07

Pre installed?

Uninstall run a registry cleaner and then reinstll and retry.

rawprawn 20:36 04 Jun 07

No it wasn't preinstalled I have the CD and used that to reinstall but I still get the same message. Please excuse me if I don't get straight back I am in and out at the moment

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:50 04 Jun 07

Still might be worth running the reg cleaner after the uninstall.

rawprawn 20:57 04 Jun 07

Trying again now used WinASO and then CCleaner

rawprawn 21:35 04 Jun 07

I'm afraid it didn't work, but I have got it back using System Restore. Thanks fo trying I have no idea what caused it although I suspect a registry cleaner.Either CCleaner or WinASO

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:00 06 Jun 07

Hmm a mystery.

I once tried to copy the CD to my hard drive before running the setup file from the HDD copy.
All I got was a messge staing Autoroute cannot be loaded across a network in this way.

My first thoughts were that It had come preinstalled on a disk image by you PC manufacturer and that may have been casing the problem.
However you stated you had installed from CD o can only suspect a corruption in the registry somewhere.

Anyway glad its sorted.

rawprawn 08:15 07 Jun 07

Thanks, as I said probably a cleaner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…