Lost all mail in Outlook Express

Ennismore 22:49 26 Apr 05

I have an XP system & use outlook Express for my E mail. I have opened it up today & seem to have lost all my messages in my inbox & also my personal message folders. Any ideas why please?

Trackrat 22:58 26 Apr 05

I have no idea why this has happened, but this little free program will help to recover your E-Mails as I have used it a couple of times to retrieve deleted E-Mails.
click here

gaz800 23:13 26 Apr 05

My guess is that the pointer to the folder for outlook express has changed. try a search for one of the personal folders ie myfiles.dbx and that will tell you if they are there. if search finds it then in outlook look under options, maintenance and store folder to see if the locations match.

beeuuem 01:13 27 Apr 05

If you D/L and install this click here then open the program and click on the Search tab it will find all the dbx files.

The programme will also allow you to backup and restore all OE mail and settings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…