Lost Activation Code

Spr 16:13 13 Dec 09

I have recently cleared my hard drive and re-installed everything; I have done the classic mistakes for losing my Activation Code for AVS Video Editor.

I have tried to make contact by e-mail with AVS4you; as yet there has been no reply.

My question is, as I have once before installed the Activation Code. will I be able to find it in Reg Edit, if not is there anyway I'll able to find it on my PC.

Thank you

Strawballs 16:16 13 Dec 09

When you say cleared everything and reinstall do you mean format? If so it will be gone.

GaT7 19:03 13 Dec 09

They should be in touch with the licence/registration info, or you can use their 'online license retrieval tool' - from click here:

"License Retrieval Questions:

2. My personal computer crashed and I had to reformat my computer hard disk drive. How can I restore all your programs and their registration information?

After you reinstall the operating system, please download the latest versions of our software from the click here (click here) web site, install and activate them using the license that you have. If you lost your registration information, please try our online license retrieval tool first click here, or fill out our support form click here to restore your lost registration information. Please do not forget to provide your first and last name and your e-mail."

G

Spr 23:18 13 Dec 09

Strawballs
No I did not format the hard drive

crossbow I have tried those site before nothing happened

GaT7 13:46 14 Dec 09

Well, it was the weekend, wasn't it? Give them a little more time.

When you contacted them, did you provide your first+last names & the email address you used to register with? G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…