lost acsesories folder

commando 11:03 08 Mar 03

Help all you clever people!, i`ve lost the acsesories folder, and i dont know how to get it back, i`ve done a search and can not find it obviously can not do sys restore, also can not remember deleting it (im not that stupid)i`m using
o.s ME any good people help me out? much much apreciated

howard60 11:18 08 Mar 03

control panel - add/remove progs - click on windows panel add remove windows components and then click on accessories and ok it.

graham 11:32 08 Mar 03

Do you mean the accessories program?

commando 19:27 09 Mar 03

thanks howard i`ve tied this and still no joy,graham yes i really should have said program rather than folder. any ideas?

graham 19:37 09 Mar 03

Has it moved to a new position in the program list, or has it found it's way on to the desktop? Other than that, do a search for 'accessories'.

Eastender 20:50 09 Mar 03

Here's a couple of previous threads that may help.

click here

Eastender 20:51 09 Mar 03
  graham 21:07 09 Mar 03

commando is possibly on pay as you go! Your last link is looking good.

commando 12:58 10 Mar 03

Thanks all, i now have it back still dont know where or how it went? but i`m a lot happier now, at least if it happens again i know what to do!!
ref eastender- i`m on a monthly flat fee for unlimited anytime with v21 does that answer you?
anyway thanks again. cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…