loss of internet

ollie < one> 22:14 24 Oct 03

hi all
when i log on to the internet all the web pages are missing their pictures, instead there is a blank space with a small red square with a white cross in it what has happened???

thanks all

VoG II 22:20 24 Oct 03

ff

ollie < one> 22:20 24 Oct 03

i have just found out that if i right click on the red square there is an option to showthat picture running win 98se

WebGuy 22:25 24 Oct 03

Well, you should check the following: See that line where it says : File, Edit, View etc. Click Tools-->Internet options-->Advanced-->Multimedia section. Tick features that you need...

ollie < one> 22:31 24 Oct 03

have ticked all but still no joy pulling my hair out (not much left)

VoG II 22:35 24 Oct 03

Repair IE click here

ollie < one> 23:00 24 Oct 03

thanks VOG have just repaired IE still no joy also have reset security to defualt and also advanced tab to default any more ideals greatfully received

WebGuy 23:06 24 Oct 03

Perhaps I have got a virus (just like me).

P.S- VoG, thank you about Trojan-it's really works... I'll recomend you to everybody :-)

ollie < one> 23:08 24 Oct 03

please tell me more what virus may i have

VoG II 23:13 24 Oct 03

I don't think that you nhave a virus but you can scan on-line at (take your pick) click here click here click here

ollie < one> 23:16 24 Oct 03

have just run avg and nothing foung but will try and update avg just in case

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…