lop.com

bigray 16:58 11 Feb 03

the web site lop.com seems to have taken over my search engines in internet explorer 5, any one any idea how to get rid of this, deleted cookies & history but no use.

suburban train 17:02 11 Feb 03

I used to have lop.com on my PC ages ago. Its a type of spyware use something like ad-aware to remove it.

JoeC 17:14 11 Feb 03

click here

lop.com is listed under " Resources " . The site tells you how to get rid of all the crap. : }

bigray 18:19 11 Feb 03

Many thanks to you both, spybot no longer available but adaware has got rid of it, how do I get my search engines back into IE5? what would I do without you people

suburban train 00:14 12 Feb 03

Sorry bigray i dont understand your last comment what search engines? Have you got google on your toolbar or something?

bigray 05:43 12 Feb 03

Before when I clicked on IE search next to favorites it opened on the left side with a few search engines, now only have msn search, how can I get other search engines in the left column.thanks again abolakrami

JoeC 11:13 12 Feb 03

so the search pane shows in the left side. Select Customize and take it from there. Should sort it. : }

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…