lop.com

Noldi 18:15 07 Jan 05

I have this lop.com spy ware running on my computer and Adaware and spybot don’t clean it out or find it. Has any body know of an effective solution to this parasite.
Noldi

VoG II 18:18 07 Jan 05

click here

I'm surprised that Ad-aware has not removed this.

You could try AntiSpyware (not for Windows 98) click here

Noldi 18:49 07 Jan 05

Ran the windows anti spyware and that moved it but have just rebooted and there it is again. Im not sure about how to find this in the register.

Noldi 19:48 07 Jan 05

Just tried resetting windows to a date before it started but its still there. Can anybody help.
Noldi

mark2 20:22 07 Jan 05

Lop is often installed with MessengerPlus, if you have it installed go to add/remove programs and uninstall it.
There is a lop uninstaller click here .

Then let us know if it has gone

BTW If you do want MessengerPlus you can reinstall it but say NO to installing the sponsor software

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:24 07 Jan 05

You may need the lop uninstaller from C2media wesite click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:26 07 Jan 05

click here easier to try here

Noldi 21:10 07 Jan 05

No tried all that still comes back on reboot maybe im missing something. seems this msn messenger v7 is a problem?. The microsoft anti spy ware is the best i have tried so far.
Noldi

Noldi 19:52 16 Jan 05

Good news I downloaded the Windows anti spyware and that seems to have wored in the back ground and removed it. You have to run it on all users in XP several times but in the end it removes it plus it keeps giving information that its blocking changes to my internet explorer.
Noldi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…