Loopy PC

pj1664 14:02 17 Oct 07

My window xp media edition keeps going in a loop and not complete a boot up, what could be causing this? Any idea how to come around this? I have tried installing windows but same again it wont complete installation.

Jasper1973 14:43 17 Oct 07

How about create a new user as an administrator and then reinstall as administrator - just thought it might be user privelidges that is the issue?

RobCharles1981 14:46 17 Oct 07

Maybe some faulty Hardware.

pj1664 21:08 17 Oct 07

Hi Jasper1973 and Rob_25_Wales, thanks fot the feedback but since windows won't boot it just keeps going in a loop and wont even install a fresh copy of windows how am I suppose to create an administrative account? I think this all happend when I uninstall my sound card driver to in stall an update for my sound card driver. Now I get the blue screen that says Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area. what ever this means?

SANTOS7 21:21 17 Oct 07

click here
Has the atributes of the errors explained in the link

click here
this may give you something to work on...

pj1664 17:32 19 Oct 07

Ok Guys I tell you what I have done, I remove the soundcard and after several attampts to resatart windows I finally managed to start it it's working now........so far. I uninstall all the latest drivers and it seems to be ok for now. Thanks for all your input.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos