Looking for a new mouse

Burma 14:26 16 Dec 03

I play alot of FPS games and am looking for a new
mouse, reason being the last one only survived 11 months.

I want optical, * non wireless * with side buttons.

Does anyone have any suggestions - must be accurate and responsive ??

Thanks

Curio 14:37 16 Dec 03

Microsoft Intellimouse comes in several flavours - and prices!

leo49 14:40 16 Dec 03

MS Intellimouse Explorer is hard to beat. Save a bundle buying the OEM version and download the driver from Microsoft.[I bought another recently on special offer for £19 and PCWorld online want £39.99 for the retail box!]

Big Elf 14:41 16 Dec 03

I'm a big fan of the MS Wheel Mouse Optical. Very comfortable to use and the button clicks and wheel have a very nice feel to them. I think it was about £20.

Dazwm 16:25 16 Dec 03

Try click here==

chriscars1 16:41 16 Dec 03

click here
I use this and have sold a lot of these to my customers and never had a complaint yet. Highly recomended

Aspman 16:43 16 Dec 03

I got a nice optical wireless rechargable mouse from Ebay. It was a new European import which needed an 'electric razor' adaptor but the chap I bought it from included that and a set of rechargable batteries. I paid £15 + postage but I know others have paid less. Might be worth a look.

It is silver and has its own docking station. I would guess you get about 10 hours of use from it before it needs recharged again. About once a month for me.

Aspman 16:44 16 Dec 03

Doh, just read you want NON-wireless.

Logitech MX700 , doubt you'll find anything better

the mx 700 isnt wireless its bluetooth , and why would you want a cable holding you back

vinnyT 12:30 17 Dec 03

"and why would you want a cable holding you back"

Because there can be some lagtime with wireless mice, and if your're playing an online fps that gets you shot, though have to say they are a lot better these days.

The Mystify Razer Boomslang 2100 is the ultimate USB gaming mouse, faster and more accurate than any mouse that has gone before it! This is due to its maximum resolution of 2100dpi, the highest ever achieved in a USB mouse. The extreme accuracy supports gamers as well as all other PC Users. The ultimate gaming mouse features pixel exact targeting in games, relaxed gaming and office use because of less mouse movement and user friendly adjustment with the provided software. This was copied from

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…