looking for monitors with no edges

maniek453 11:56 AM 19 Sep 12

I considered to buy 3 monitors for surround view. I do have 3D vision for last few years and Samsung SyncMaster 2233. I am not intresting of 3D any more, as i don't use at all - as if I spend too long on your pc it makes my eyes really hurt What I am looking for is a monitors with no edges or very small edges (like few milimiters). The monitor that i have got now has got just over 1cm edge if i put another one right next to first one, it will give me a thick black edge 1 inch wide. I have seen on NVIDIA web screems which are made it with lovely no edges. i can see a TV now with almost no edges but i can't find monitors like that, could you please tell me where I can find this product.

northumbria61 07:55 AM 20 Sep 12

The monitor that i have got now has got just over 1cm edge

Are you not able to find another one of these or is this the 3D one you are referring to?

hastelloy 07:59 AM 20 Sep 12

northumbria61

He wants 2 without the 1cm edge so that there is no blank area between the screens.

northumbria61 08:10 AM 20 Sep 12

marvin42 - Gotcha! must be too early in the morning for me.

Ian in Northampton 12:22 PM 20 Sep 12
  KRONOS the First 12:56 PM 20 Sep 12

Sorry but couldn't resist it. Look here.

Ian in Northampton 13:46 PM 20 Sep 12

Naughty Chronus... In fairness to the OP, one needs to know that the correct term for an 'edge' is a bezel. Success with Google is usually dependent on using the correct terminology.

KRONOS the First 14:52 PM 20 Sep 12

Ian in Northampton

Yes I know,but in fairness I did apologise before I posted.LOL.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to choose a photographer

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone