looking for LAPTOP with STEREO MIX

ben1979 12:47 20 Mar 10

hello

im trying to find a laptop i dont cear witch one as-long its in my price range no more than 400 apx im on vista right now and i cant stand it i want togo back to xp if i can.. i dont no about windows 7 i never tryed it

it has to have the ( stereo mix ) under the sound settings where the mic settings are my laptop i have now doesont have stereo mix most new laptops dont have this no more i dont no why cos so many people used it for youtube and chatrooms and other stuff

i like to play music in voice chatrooms with them just hereing the music and not my voice all the time

i went to pcworld yesterday the man was kinda helpfal but didont no much about it

hope somone can help
thanks
ben

ben1979 13:45 20 Mar 10

im running vista with HD sound and they dont the mixers // sound card: realtek high definition audio

ive been all other the settings the vista

my old broken laptop witch was on xp was fine

ANY HELP?

ben1979 19:09 20 Mar 10

anyone ?

rdave13 21:50 20 Mar 10

I see that none of my efforts helped in the other posts. Not even the link to another forum's thread. How about an external sound card?

Anyway, I'd go to somewhere like Staples or PC World so that you can actually try a laptop model. Check the sound icon (right click) and check the recording devices and hidden ones etc.,

ben1979 23:01 20 Mar 10

nope didont work i give up am going to get a new well 2nd hand but it does the job a found an old laptop model on ebay witch i used to have back to xp toshiba for me and to ebay with my sony laptop goes

T0SH 20:35 24 Mar 10

Do a Google search for this

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi 5.1 External Sound Box / USB Sound Card

It supports all the features you will ever need including the Creative version of Stereo Mix called What You Hear

Cheers HC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…