Looking for good Anti-Spam program.

oo7juk 23:05 27 Jan 04

Looking for above program that works with Outlook Express.
Many thanks.

hugh-265156 23:12 27 Jan 04

i have been using mailwasher for a few weeks now and after some training it works very well click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:16 27 Jan 04

3/4 days easy training, easy-peasey to set up and a cinch to use. Deleted area so you can review the ones it automatically gets rid of in the unlikely case that it hits a false positive. Of course it will cost around $25 but worth ecvery penny. click here

G

oo7juk 23:29 27 Jan 04

gandalf

Inboxer doesn't work with outlook express.

VoG II 23:30 27 Jan 04

Mailwasher then?

Jester2K 07:39 28 Jan 04

Inbox is great if you don't mind still having to download the spam.

Use Mailwasher as suggested by VoG or PopCorn click here to delete it from your mailbox BEFORE you download.

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:06 28 Jan 04

People still use outlook express??????

G

Gaz 25 23:52 28 Jan 04

My program will hopefully be avaliable at the end of this year. Although this is no good to you yet, it will be hopefully an excellent program that will be very valuable.

I hope it will stop the spreading of spam and viruses such as MyDoom.

Here is more information on the program: click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:03 29 Jan 04

C'mon Gaz, finger out and all that!

G

Gaz 25 00:39 29 Jan 04

LOL....

Gandalf, its hardwork... If you want it bugless anyway. I dont want to be another Symantec corp. LOL

I will hopefully have done a Alpha for you all by Mid this year. So you can find all the bugs in it... LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…