looking for easy code

vinnyo123 21:34 23 Sep 04

look here please looking for the easiest way to get this going go here click here

and looking for the picture player with the next and pause buttons.i want to add this to my main page of my sons soccer site.Iwas looking into I frames and seems pretty simple but involved. Does anyone know of an easier way to go about this.maybe just imbedded a photo gallery into a table or cell or sonmething like that.

thanks in advance !!

Forum Editor 23:44 23 Sep 04

available. You can get one of them if you
click here

vinnyo123 13:18 24 Sep 04

Excellent thanks

vinnyo123 14:00 24 Sep 04

Just one probelm I am trying to embed it in a location on my main page and for some reason frontpage crashes it wont let me do it .Any thoughts on this .Thanks.everything else is fine if I put it ont its own page.

Taran 23:53 24 Sep 04

Which version of FrontPage and how are you embedding the code ?

You can normally use the Insert, Web Component, Advanced Controls, Java Applet but it very much depends on what you are trying to insert and where as to whther you will see notable success.

When does FrontPage crash ?

During code insert ?

After ?

On Preview or Publish ?

Any details you can offer will help.

vinnyo123 00:51 26 Sep 04

Thanks it was happening on insert but and I did page over and got it to work.

thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…