looking for a decent laptop for btw £600-£800

julius44 21:13 15 May 07

Hello there all i'm looking to purchase a decent laptop. It has to have vista, loadz of memory and hard drive space, CD/DVD burner....ready for broadband use......and loadz of extras...pls can anyone point me in the right direction of some good websites.....my budget is between £600-£800. thanks

Jake_027 21:19 15 May 07

click here

As long as you don't want to play games, theres no point paying for a good graphics card in a laptop.

If you get that then it has an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 160GB Hard Drive, 2GB of memory, DVD/RW, wireless and a built in webcam. Plus you have £100 left for other extras you might want. I have a lower spec version of the same model and it's great, and ccl have fantastic customer service and delivery times.

Jake

puma22 21:36 15 May 07

also try dell. Be careful though as the price changes regularly. check out click here and also click here On hot deals someone posts often with the latest offers. go via quidco for a further discount. I got a 6400 laptop via doing the research via these web sites. It isnt small but came with a really good spec: dual core, 2 gb 120 hdd inbuilt wireless for 520
remember to hold off until the right deal comes along as occasionally they seem to drop the price by a lot for a few days, Just keep checking back on the sites above

Sebastian Ereira 12:56 16 May 07

try click here without the spaces they are always very good

Totally-braindead 19:43 16 May 07

Not an expert on laptops but a couple of my friends have Toshibas and think highly of them. Very reliable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now