Looking for a decent gaming PC

joshhusbands 19 Jun 13

Hi,

Now I know what you're all going to say looking at the title but no I won't be building my own because I wouldn't have the foggiest where to start but I was looking around on the Chillblast website at pre built computers and i'm just wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions on which ones i should consider. I was looking at the Yogsblast fusion as I know it must be good if the Yogscast use it however I realise it is over price so I was wondering if there's anything around a similar price range as that I can get but with better specs? Any help would be much Appreciated

Josh

Chronos the 2nd 20 Jun 13

You mention Yogscast was over priced yet have failed to mention what your budget is. So, very difficult to make any suggestions.

joshhusbands 20 Jun 13

Sorry, my budget is roughly £800-£850 ($1235-$1300). As I said, looking for a similar price range to the yogsblast but I've read everywhere that I can get better spec computer for the same price

Where are you? The reason I ask is you have also quoted dollars.

Also do you need KB/Mouse and monitor?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message