Looking for a cool mouse - any ideas

Fcotw2003 15:57 20 Aug 03

Hi,
I read a lot about the new electronic mice or even the wireless ones, good and bad reports.

Would you give me some ideas, please, I'm boared with the same old shape.

Thanks

Bodi 16:05 20 Aug 03

cool as in fashionable - not one with a fan or anything? <grin> - er you could try here:-

click here

or here:-

click here

Bodi

Bodi 16:10 20 Aug 03

If you explore the last page you come across:-

click here

You may find one you like here!

Bodi

-pops- 18:49 20 Aug 03

Comfort and functionality are of far greater importance than a pretty (or bizarre) shape.

If you do more than a few minutes computing a day you will soon appreciate that a mouse that fits comfortably in the hand and has all its buttons at convenient places is by far the best.

I've used the MS Intellimouse Explorer for a number of years. I've never seen one that I consider an improvement on the functional design so I shall continue to buy and use the same model.

crisp1 20:27 20 Aug 03

try the logitec marble mouse looks good and works
like a dream cost you about £25

whybe 21:18 20 Aug 03

Or the Logitech Trackball Mouse at £35.

Fcotw2003 13:07 22 Aug 03

Thanx guys, I will check out these links, anyone in here tried the Kensington Orbit Elite

click here

Bruce_Lee 13:25 22 Aug 03

If you want a gaming mouse go with the Logitech MX500. It is an Optical 5 button mouse and is excellent for games.

Alternatively there is the Logitech MX700 Cordless Optical mouse which is even better. Comes with its own recharging hub to stick it in over night. Perfect for games and everything else.

They are both quite pricey though, for the best prices I found click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…