Looking to buy a Samsung 8.0 N5120 4g tablet....best website please?

julius44 19:24 29 Sep 13

Hello and good evening to you. I currently have the brilliant galaxy S4 handset. I'm looking to get the Samsung galaxy tab 8.0 N5120 which is 4g ready. I'd like to get some advice on the best online websites where I may be able to get this from, and either in Uk or abroad, but if I order from abroad, will I still be charged extra at customes on top of the delivery costs? or is it better just to order in the UK? via ebay , etc?

I have a pre pay 4g EE sim which was on offer from amazon uk, and this arrived a few days ago, its got 6gb of dadta. My fone contract is 3g for my galaxy s4 handset.

Cheapest on ebay is £380, and thats UK stock for the 4g ready model, delivery included and 1 year warranty from a UK seller with UK adaptor as standard.

I looked at simplyelectronics.net, they have it for £352.95, but i'm a bit concerned about customer reviews for the site from what I read. Any suggestions advice would be much appreciated. Jules

rdave13 19:36 29 Sep 13

Not a bad price here, click here gives the site a secure rating but I've not used them myself. Check the information on bottom of page.

As for extra at customs, I bought a Windows phone from China and didn't have to pay any extra on the marked price from ebay.

McAfee

rdave13 19:38 29 Sep 13

"McAfee" should be before gives the site a secure rating. Don't know how the posting got garbled.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…