Looking at building own computer

Ade_1 16:44 28 Dec 05

I am looking to build my first computer and thinking about buyign a motherboard bundle or maybe just a motherboard on its own and goign from there. I was wondering if there are some well priced motherboards which people can suggest. Or should i jsut look around? I dont particularly want go pay too much for it as it is my first attempt.
Thanks Ade

Ade_1 16:46 28 Dec 05

Forgot to say i am lookign at AMD motherboards , and would prefer to have a AMD Athlon X64 processor. But if needs be i would settle fro a Sempron

Ade_1 16:48 28 Dec 05

and i frogto to add again that i have been looking at Socket 754 at the moment. But thought if i asked someoen might be able to suggest otherwise

Thatslife 16:50 28 Dec 05

Can't answer your question Ade_1 but I want to do something similar in the future so let me know how you get on!

Ade_1 16:52 28 Dec 05

ok, i will :), i am priciing obviously first, may need to save up a bit but still.

spuds 16:59 28 Dec 05

Have a look at Novatech and Watford's bundle packs, might be worth considering.

pj123 17:11 28 Dec 05

Also check out click here and click on bundles.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…