Looking for anti-spam for Outlook Express

oo7juk 09:59 09 May 04

Hi there,

Looking for a program that will curb the amount of spam i'n getting in my inbox at the moment.

Using outlook express 6

thank you

Diodorus Siculus 10:05 09 May 04

Try mailwasher from mailwasher.net - it will allow you to delete spam before OE picks it up.

Eastender 10:23 09 May 04

SpamPal has had good reviews AND it's free click here

anniecat 10:32 09 May 04

click here BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD... WEB BASED TOO !!

anniecat 10:43 09 May 04

It's free, you don't have to do a thing ( apart from put any senders mistaken as spammers into the "good" filter) and NO SPAM in your O/E 6 inbox, NONE.. ZERO.. They mail you regarding any they aren't sure of.

User-324448 10:48 09 May 04

I have used Mailwasher for a long time it reads your email subject line before it come to your box you then have 3 options delet blacklist or return to sender (Bounce) its brilliant, Type mailwasher into Google as I cant think of the address

Diodorus Siculus 11:02 09 May 04

prof. - only one problem with sending it all back: the "from" address is rarely, if ever, a real address and bouncing mail only clogs up systems more and more. In the unlikely event that the address is real, it will likely be an innocent person who has had their address hijacked.

Belatucadrus 12:07 09 May 04

Spam Killers :- AvirMail click here , G-lock Spam combat click here , Spambayes click here

georgemac 15:00 09 May 04

I agree with anniecat - filterspam click here is excellent, no messing about like you have to do with mailwasher. Bouncing is a complete waste of time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…