looking for advice on graphics cards.

sheeley13 18:55 30 Sep 14

click here I have found this card which I think is a reasonable price for me. I am looking to run minecraft/games on my computer and was wondering if this would be up to the task. FYI I know little about computers so please speak in layman's terms so I will be able to keep up and understand.

iscanut2 20:41 30 Sep 14

What system do you run, Win 7 32 bit or 64 bit, Win 8.1, XP..?? What graphics card do you have at the moment ? The one you highlight seems to be a German version ? Are you happy with this ? I have just upgraded my old basic card to the following card, which I find very good. What do others think ? click here

Ian in Northampton 20:43 30 Sep 14

That link seems not to work.

Have you looked in places like here where you can find the minimum and recommended specifications for Minecraft? You can find other similar sites for other games you may want to play. I can't see what card you're considering but, as a general rule, if it's more expensive than the specification, you should be fine.

iscanut2 13:04 01 Oct 14

Both links work for me !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…