look and stop firewall

hi, i havnt use a software firewall for about 6 months as they seemed a pain and seemed to connected to a couple of addresses i could never nail down.
i use nod 2.7 and spyware blaster and on line scan with kasperspy once a month and use a squared once a month too. have never had a ny problems but the thought 'what if nod misses something' is always on my mind on the nod forums many people use look and stop firewall because it's tiny and unintrusive, i have used it for 2 weeks and it's incredibly light and keeps pretty quiet, like nod it's not overly pretty and pretty basic gui.
thinking of buying it as it's only free for 30 days anybody got any experience of this program?
many thanks adam

Kemistri 14:55 01 Mar 08

Yes, I have tested it -- along with most firewalls out there -- but Comodo is still far and away my favourite. Powerful, effective, very tweakable and good in networks. I use it alongside NOD32 on three machines, with Kaspersky IS on another. I wouldn't bother paying for L&S if I were you.

i have tried most including comodo, which works well but i hate internet security, i online game all the time and comodo was simply too massive, i like look and stop because it doesnt seem to have anymore of a ram hit than windows firewall. it took me about an hour to configure all my games settings fully (loads of thanks to the guys st wilders) and just sits quietly without '198 files are waiting for your approval'
anyway have just realised the payment is one off lifetime payment so have bought it, anyone looking for a super light firewall give this a look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017