look at movies online?!

hawthorn59 03:42 14 May 10

Hi

I googled last night for the best "free streaming music sites" and among the results was a link to one of the best sites to view movies...?! I thought this strange and checked it out. 1st one I decided to look at turned out to be really good quality.
The site was

click here

Ive never seen sites like this before....whats the story? are they legal? Why free, and how do they make money? Is there any harm or danger in viewing the occasional movie.....just wondering!

thanks

h

birdface 07:24 14 May 10

Wot gave me a warning when I opened it and then my Anti-malware program started giving me some warnings about some of the download sites and blocked them so never opened any.
Use with caution I would say providing you have fairly good security programs.

hawthorn59 09:30 14 May 10

Yeah I have Windows Security programme and nothing showed yet anyway. There are lots of adverts so thats probably how they make money.

I just started looking at a movie "The New Daughter" with Kevin Costner; never heard of it. Fairly recent Id say. On small screen its almost HD quality, on full screen its still very good. And it streams flawlessly. Strange! And seem to be lots of recent titles.

Sounds too good to be true....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009