look again please

denis93c 20:20 18 Nov 04

last year i posted this"i have an aopen cd rewriter drive,when ever i put a cd into it ,it sounds like a jumbo jet taking of. it`s speed is 48x12x50. i phoned the shop i bought it from,and they said most drive`s that run at that do make a loud noise because it runs very quick. when i put a cd in to play,it plays for 3 to 5 seconds,the i get this message "KERNEL STACK INPAGE ERROR". then it says beginning physical dump of memory i have tried playing cd`s in realone player and windows media player,but still get the same blue screen error message. i bought my pc mainly to make my own cd`s and 7 months on,i have never been able to burn one cd. i have windows xp,256mb ram,30gb hard drive,Processor x86 Family 6 Model 6 Stepping 2 AuthenticAMD ~1659 Mhz please advise.
THIS IS CAUSING PHISICAL MEMORY DUMP
the line above is not shouting,its just an add on to the old thread,by the way cd rom control wont slow it down,ps whats the wee wheel you use your finger in the front of the cd-rw drive for?

VoG II 20:24 18 Nov 04

The little wheel is a volume control (on mine anyway).

woodchip 20:25 18 Nov 04

wheel volume for hearphones

woodchip 20:27 18 Nov 04

Check latest post PC room

VoG II 20:28 18 Nov 04

click here but it is a bit heavy going. If you need any of it explaining, please say so.

VoG II 20:29 18 Nov 04

Seen it, thanks.

denis93c 20:45 18 Nov 04

your click here did not enlighten my dim mind ,what did you mean by Check latest post PC room ?

VoG II 20:54 18 Nov 04

Check latest post PC room was a message for me from woodchip. Sorry for hijacking your thread.

When you get the KERNEL STACK INPAGE ERROR do you also get an error code like Stop 0x00000077? If so please can you post it.

denis93c 20:59 18 Nov 04

what is the "WHAT LOOKS LIKE A FAST FORWARD BUTTON,YOU WOULD SEE ON A VIDEO RECORDER" button to the left of the open/close on the cd/rw drive for?

denis93c 21:57 18 Nov 04

KERNEL STACK INPAGE ERROR ,its to quick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…