Long time to appear?

podlod 09:46 21 Nov 07

Hi again, I find now that when I first start up my pc, and then go into my docs, or on one of my drives, it can take up to 15 to 20 secs before I get everything that I should on the screen, it there some way or something I can do to speed up the process?Thank you.

podlod 13:12 21 Nov 07

Hi marg7, I ran chkdsk and it made no difference, and it started long before i had the virus, as I said everything just freezes for about 15 secs? and after that seems to work ok?

podlod 08:02 22 Nov 07

Hi Marg, no it does not go back to that thread but my game still crashes from time to time, and never did find out the prob?
No this freezing of various areas has only arrived about 5 or 6 weeks ago before my virus, and there are times when I have to wait about 20 secs before I can use these certain areas?

podlod 10:03 30 Nov 07

Hi marg sorry in late coming back to you but been here there and everywhere.
The answer to your question is no I dont believe he checked the rest of the hardware, and the only time everything was installed from scratch was when it was first built, but I am afraid I dont have much confidence in him any more, maybe there is someway or something I can download that will tell me if everything works as it should. Again sorry it took so long to return to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos