Long distance calls' system

jeanmichel 09:49 07 Jul 07

Hello there!

I would like to ask your professionalism about phone calls via Internet.

Actually my friend and I would like to set a business is concerning with long distance calls. I would de interested in a description of the system which can establish call, such as, from the UK to European countries. The idea is to use 0845 etc. phone numbers. The caller makes call which goes through a softver, this softver has a connection with the service provider and this provider can establish the call. This is my idea.
I would be interested in the switchs and the egress and ingress and anything regarding the system.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jackcoms 11:09 07 Jul 07

You've already asked this question, and received answers, in another thread click here

Why are you repeating yourself?

Stuartli 12:24 07 Jul 07

Because the author is looking to set up a "business."

Not a very professional approach it would appear.....

jeanmichel 14:36 08 Jul 07

Hello there!

Can anyone advise me how the micro payment mechanism works?

I would be interested in the switchs and the egress and ingress and anything regarding the system.

Thanks for your help in advance.

umbongo(uk) 14:50 08 Jul 07

ill tell you but ill charge you my going rate for consultancy

come on jean this is a help forum not a small buisness set up scheme

simple solution set up cyber cafe stick skype on all the machines and headset charge them £1.00 for use. moniter system on main network computer kick em off after there quids up problem solved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009