Logos in email??

lahorie 12:48 21 Aug 07

Hi

Can logos be put into emails?

I suppose they can but is there an easier way then writing html code, dont know a great deal about html coding, was thinking on the lines of a jpeg image incorporated into an email and saved as a template.

KR
Lahorie

Belatucadrus 13:48 21 Aug 07

Very easy to do with Thunderbird, simply create a new message, insert the required images and bumph, then save it as a template. OE would be rather harder to do.

lahorie 14:03 21 Aug 07

Thanks

I was thinking about OE in the main....surely there must be some software out there which can do this!

Belatucadrus 16:47 21 Aug 07

I still think Thunderbird would be your best bet, particularly as OE doesn't appear to be suited to handling templates even if you can make one. You could create a background image and save it as stationery, or create a mail and keep it as a draft. But these are all very second rate when compared with what TBird can do properly.

DieSse 17:56 21 Aug 07

You can do it without a template.

Just choose Insert - Picture and browse to where your log is held.

Or make a signature - Tools - Option - Signatures - then insert whenever and wherever needed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…