Logo on e-mail stationery, maybe sound.

TommyRed 10:24 27 Apr 04

My brother wants to put a logo on his e-mail stationery in 98SE and possibly sound. How does he do it? I know it's possible because I've got it on XP but for the life of me can't remember how I did it. He wants a single logo at the top of the page in the centre, when I try it the whole page fills up with them. Any ideas? TIA TR

TommyRed 12:34 27 Apr 04

Found out how to do it in XP, got to the Stationery Setup Wizard, but 98SE I could do with a hand on. TR

Valvegrid 12:56 27 Apr 04

You haven't mentioned if it's Outlook Express or Outlook. At the moment at work here I had a look at Outlook and in insert object this brings up a whole window of various objects you can insert. If it's Outlook Express maybe it's the same.

€dstowe 13:42 27 Apr 04

Anyone sending me emails with sound attachments goes immediately on the blocked senders list.

TommyRed 16:16 27 Apr 04

We're talking about 98SE in Outlook Express. TR

Valvegrid 17:57 27 Apr 04

Ive just got home and had a look at OE. I think it probably can be done, but how good are you at html?

If you open OE and create mail, along the top toolbar click on view, at the bottom of the menu click on Source Edit.

There are three tabs at the bottom of the window, Edit, Source and Preview. If you open the source tab, it's all in html. I should think you could edit in Front Page or some other editor and cut and paste the code into the Source window, or edit directly in html. I haven't tried it, but it looks pretty simple.

TommyRed 20:47 27 Apr 04

Thanks all, Valvegrid I could probably tackle it, but explaining over e-mail or phone to my brother would be to difficult. I'm sure I read about it somewhere, maybe it was with a program. I'll tell him it's not possible until someone invents something. Thanks TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017