Logitech Wheel mouse & Lotus 123

TonyV 20:35 06 Nov 05

I have a Logitech wheel mouse with three buttons and the wheel. The wheel works fine as a scrolling device in all my applications with the exception of Lotus 123 (Millennium edition.). Any one any ideas how to get it working in 123? I've looked on the IBM site, but needle and haystack springs to mind! I've also looked at setting the mouse to various methods all to no avail. I have also looked in the Help file in 123 also to no avail. It is obviously not life threatening, but I would like to get it functioning. If all else fails I can click the wheel and get it to scroll that way. The problem also happens on another machine I use which has a wheel mouse and 123.

Thanks

TonyV

TonyV 20:36 06 Nov 05

OS is XP SP2.

TonyV

woodchip 20:39 06 Nov 05

123 is a old program. it will not support Wheel

TonyV 20:44 06 Nov 05

Thanks for the speedy response. I accept it is an old programme but so is WordPro and it works OK in that! But as I said, I can still scroll by clicking the Wheel and using that method.

Cheers

TonyV

VoG II 20:44 06 Nov 05
  TonyV 20:50 06 Nov 05

Thanks for that! It seems the best method is as I say above and click the Wheel and move the mouse up or down or sideways!

Cheers

TonyV

dewskit 22:17 06 Nov 05
  dewskit 22:19 06 Nov 05
  VoG II 22:21 06 Nov 05

Go to click here and paste it in.

dewskit 22:22 06 Nov 05

Apologies again the base address is click here. You have to register and log in, but this is free and the help on all aspects of Smartsuite is outstanding

dewskit 22:25 06 Nov 05

Thanks VoG™

That gives the following, so hope that will work OK!

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…