Logitech webcamm Pro 9000

March Wind 13:48 PM 06 May 11
Answered

Above webcam did not come with a disk. Plug and play type. I tried to download a driver. 1)Is it possible to go back to the original settings for this webcam? 2)I did not know which to click on when It gave me a choice. One was for """HD but when I read it it said not for Skype so choose not to download that one. Could you advise me please which should I have clicked on for the best results. I wanted a bright light under dark circumstances.

March Wind 13:51 PM 06 May 11

I would also like to know how do I know if someone as replyed to my message? Before this change I got emails telling me now it looks as if I have to keep looking all the time to see if I have a reply

wiz-king 14:07 PM 06 May 11
Answer

If you ticked the box between your writing and the post button where it said "Tick here if you would like to subscribe to replies to this question" you will get emails.

onthelimit1 15:45 PM 06 May 11

I'd suggest you let Logitech serch for you camera [link text][1]

[1]: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads Then download the one they suggest I have the same webcam, mine had a CD, but I've updated from their site several times.

onthelimit1 15:47 PM 06 May 11

Not sure why the link didn't work - I'll try again (and sorry for the spelling - where's the promissed edit button when you need it!)

link text

March Wind 11:22 AM 07 May 11

Webcam. I have un installed Logitech with Revo. But the icons are still on the desk in good working order. It is not in Revo nor is Logitech in add/remove? One icon say webcam software. My friend said it doesn't have software because it is plug and play. Another says Logitech setup Vid HD Installer, and another saying Driving naviator setup which I think belongs to the webcam because it was install on the same day as I had the webcam. and one more icon but this only says Logitech Vid HD. Do you think if I back date my pc it will be back to before I had the webcam. I did have a logitech webcam before this 9000pro. Not sure what these icons refer to the old webcam or this new 9000 webcam. Help please

March Wind 11:24 AM 07 May 11

Help

compumac 11:28 AM 07 May 11

You say that the icons are in good working order. What happens when you click on the icon for the Logitech webcam?

March Wind 12:51 PM 07 May 11

When I clicked on the webcam,it loads up and say Thank You. It is ready for me to install

March Wind 13:00 PM 07 May 11

When I click on vid HD it is asking me to Creat account. Is it going to ask me for payment?

compumac 13:32 PM 07 May 11

Vid HD is associated with Logitech but you can use Skype instead, it is your choice. When you say it loads up and says thank you - that would suggest that the drivers for the Logitach webcam are not therefore installed.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…