//some 3rd party need geo

Logitech webcam, changing base ????

Chronos 11:46 19 May 04

hi, on the above model "pro4000", anyone know how to change the base, you get with it a clip for fitting to a laptop, but the base that is fitted seems to be sealed, no screws, no clips...

thanks

mdshamilton 12:49 19 May 04

Are you talking about the triangular base that the webcam fits into? Mine just "popped" into the base with a little manual effort. It also "pops" out if you pull the webcam away from the base.

Or am I completely off the mark on your query?

Old Shep 13:30 19 May 04

mdshamilton is quite correct it just pos off and you are left with the 'ball' all the stem comes off with the triangular bit.

Chronos 14:38 19 May 04

thank you both, i did have visions of the thing getting broken if i just tried pulling it off, i only got the thing this morning..so you have both saved the day......nice one...thanks

Chronos 14:38 19 May 04

thank you both, i did have visions of the thing getting broken if i just tried pulling it off, i only got the thing this morning..so you have both saved the day......nice one...thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…