Logitech Quick Cam Pro 4000 and viewing others...

IssyRosina 21:47 26 May 03

I have a 'Logitech Quick Cam Pro 4000' Web Cam, which I use with MSN Messenger. I have been trying to connect to my sis who has a 'Medion MD 5319' Camera. We both have Windows XP. When wishing to hold a voice/video conversation my sis can see me and hear me but I can only hear her - all I see is a black screen (with a little video of me in the corner of the black screen). I have done all checks which tell me the camera is working ok. Can anyone tell me why I get a black screen ? Is it my camera at fault or my sis ?. Grateful for any help, ta.

Mitsio 22:08 26 May 03

it is a fault with your sis, can she see herself in the corner at her end? has she run through the "audio tuning wizard" under tools in her messenger as this shows if the camera is working or not.

Hachi-Roku 22:49 26 May 03

i would suggest using netmeeting instead since its much faster and the screen is bigger as well! you can still keep msn running though! you can also chat on netmeeting as well!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…