Logitech Pro 9000 Software updates ...

Nontek 10:04 30 Nov 10

Just a warning to those using the above webcam - IMHO the latest software update as at today, is not worth installing. Latest is not always best, I have done a System Restore to get rid of latest update, and it worked, am now back to the earlier version which I much prefer.

I wish these firms would NOT "Fix it when it aint broke" The latest update resulted in a much smaller picture on screen, changing resolution 2Mg to 8Mg does not help, picture on screen is still much smaller. I am not interested in printing pics from my webcam, but want to see who I am talking to clearly and as large as possible on screen.

onthelimit 10:34 30 Nov 10

Tried it and you can drag the picture to the size you want using the bottom right corner. Did create a restore point in case I don't like it, though!

Nontek 10:46 30 Nov 10

Thanks for your comment - I hovered over corner with that dragging in mind, but no little arrow to drag - maybe I was a bit impatient. Still prefer previous version, which I am now using though, not much 'extra' that I can see in latest update

onthelimit 11:38 30 Nov 10

Yeah, I'll give it a go for a while but will probably revert.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now