Logitech optical mouse, lost curser.

pimpers 20:54 26 Jan 05

Hi.
I have searched the forum for this problem and those that look likley I cannot view for some reason. Sorry if this has been discussed before.

This is not a problem but more of a annoying distraction and a pain in the A**se.

While browsing the net or working on office programes my mouse curser zooms off screen and either ends up in the bottom left corner or the top right corner. I then have to tap & move the mouse to find the curser again.
I am working with Windows XP.
Does anyone know why this happens or how to prevent it?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Pimpers.

Graham ® 21:04 26 Jan 05

First do a search on your PC for 'crazy mouse'.

Then check the lead to the mouse by waggling it where it enters the mouse to see if the cursor moves. If it does, get your soldering iron out.

pimpers 22:44 26 Jan 05

It's a new mouse!

It does not do it all the time and it normally happens when the mouse is not moving.

I will try searching for crazy mouse.

Cheers Graham.

Sonic21 22:48 26 Jan 05

Could it be a driver problem did you install all the software when you bought the mouse? did it happen with your old mouse it might be a faulty product

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…