Logitech MX700 Optical - problem.

GORAL 23:45 22 Jul 04

Recently bought the above - used it initially on PS/2 but found a straight reboot stopped the mouse working. Had to turn the PC off and leave a few seconds, then reboot - all ok then. It's otherwise an excellent device combo.

Sought advice from Logitech who were very helpful and they suggested using a USB port which I have done and downloaded their latest mouse software.

Problem now - on boot up I have to press DEL to access the BIOS (if I need to). It has no effect because the USB has not been 'seen' at boot-up. Have got round it with another keyboard attached to PS/2.

Anyone had similar problems please, or do you have a quick solution. I dont want TWO keyboards at the same time!

THE TERMINATOR 00:17 23 Jul 04

Goto device manager and delete your USB keyboard from there, make sure you have it plugged in,and unplug your ps/2 keyboard. restart windows and it should recognise your hardware and all should be ok....TT

GORAL 21:42 23 Jul 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…