Logitech Mice

Abel 15:18 16 Dec 10

The little plastic covers have come off the four feet of my mouse, and its operation is jerky. Does anyone know of a solution because, I can't find anyway of asking Logitech for these?

Abel

rawprawn 15:41 16 Dec 10

I think you will have to buy a new one they are not expensive.

Abel 15:46 16 Dec 10

What! A new mouse because four little bits of thin plastic are mising off the feet! I'm Scottish, so I hope there's a better solution.

Abel

rawprawn 15:53 16 Dec 10

I don't think your nationality is going to help with the problem.

Abel 16:03 16 Dec 10

You've seen my psuedonym so, that and my nationality, you'll realise how tight I am. A new wirless mouse, indeed!

Abel

rawprawn 17:40 16 Dec 10

Och, I think you need to take a firm grasp on your sporran, and throw caution to the winds!
Either that or take a course in Semaphore.

john bunyan 18:19 16 Dec 10

Same here - it works better on a wooden desktop with no mouse mat!

gazzaho 16:09 17 Dec 10

You can buy new teflon mouse feet/glides for a couple of quid, do a google search for them. Of course they may be too expensive for a tight scots man, but I thought I'd mention them.

Abel 16:30 17 Dec 10

Thank you gazzaho! To a penny pinching Jock like myself, your news will probably be the best Christmas present I could have.

Abel

BT 16:51 17 Dec 10

I'm with you 100%, why spend money when you don't have to.

I'm not a true Scotsman but was made an Honorary one by a real Scotsman many years ago. I managed to catch the pound coin that he dropped before it hit the floor ;-)

woodchip 17:10 17 Dec 10

bits of a yoghurt cup stuck with plastic glue

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced