Logitech Mice

Baledor 13:38 28 Jul 04

I have a Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop, a few months ago I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse, but noticed that the cursor moved 'jittery' across the screen, I tried installing the latest drivers and using Windows basic drivers but to no avail.

I took the set back to PC World and exchanged it for a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse which worked perfectly.

Due to space limitations the MS keyboard and mouse had to go, and I thought that I would be safe with a corded Logitech MX500 mouse, but no, the dreaded 'jittery' movement has returned. I have tried all the driver updates and default drivers, but to no avail. Does anyone know of any known problems with Logitech mice and/or Dell laptops?

johnsims 15:04 28 Jul 04

I use a cordless mouseman (not optical) with my Dell Inspiron 3700 and have no problems at all such as those you describe. The transmitter has a USB connector, but I use it with the PS2/USB adapter (provided by Logitech with the mouse) and plug into the PS2 port. Never the hint of a problem. Go to the Logitech site and have a look on the forums there. There is a fairly active membership with lots of postings about specific Logitech products and problems.

Baledor 15:42 28 Jul 04

I tried that I think, and even without putting any query keywords in the search, the total return for 'Mice' was 13 posts, of which non were about corded mice and cursor problems.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…