Logitech Keyboard & Mouse Doubling up

ventanas 10:17 30 May 08

I have two wireless logitech keyboard/mice.
One keyboard has failed, but the mouse is still ok and I much prefer it to the one I am using now.

Obviously each mouse is not detected by the sensor for the other.
But, can I connect both sensors so that I may continue using the working keyboard, and have the much preferred mouse.
Don't know if there will be a clash or not.

Grateful for any advice.

Technotiger 10:22 30 May 08

My advise - just try it, I'm sure it won't do any harm.

Technotiger 10:22 30 May 08

PS - you might need to change Channel on one or the other.

Chris the Ancient 10:31 30 May 08

Another thought...

Pop across to the Logitech website and see if there are individual drivers available for each of the separate items.

BTW. I did have a similar sort of 'difficulty' I had a wireless MS keyboard and mouse. The mouse was, to be polite, rubbish; and I bought a better MS one. After a bit of messing around, I plugged the mouse wireless receiver into one usb port and the keyboard wireless receiver into another and... Hey Presto! It worked.

CtA

sahilmiddha 10:32 30 May 08

shdshdkjsh

ventanas 10:36 30 May 08

OK, going to try now, thanks to you both.

No idea who that idiot is.

ventanas 10:39 30 May 08

Fine, seems to be ok.

The next restart will be the final test. going to shut it down for an hour at lunchtime.

This mouse is much better. One system cost £25 and the other £75, so you can guess the difference.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…