Logitech diNovo Connection Woes

big kev 16:59 19 Nov 03

I'm having major troubles connecting this desktop to my pc. I can install the software ok, but when the system reboots, it tries to reconnect the mouse/keyboard/media pad, but won't actually connect, coming up with a winlogin.exe error message.

I called Logitech, who ran through a few things with me, to no avail. When I connect another mouse (MX700) and close the connection wizard, it crashes my system. They're now contacting their head office for advice, but this is bound to take a few days and I'd like to get this up and running.

I did have an MSI dongle installed, I have NIS/NAV running, I'm on Win XP (SP1), I have the up to date Logitech software.

Any ideas?

big kev 12:40 20 Nov 03

Nobody heard about this then??

big kev 16:20 20 Nov 03

Just for information purposes for anyone else that purchases one, here's how I got connected.

Delete any other bluetooth software you have and also any Logitech software, stop any firewall/anti virus from starting when the pc restarts, download the new software, including Bluetooth update here: click here .

Close down the pc, connect the hub, not the keyboard and use your present mouse.

Once the pc has started, insert the installation cd, this should be plain sailing. Once finished, it will ask you if you want to restart the pc, NO.
Install the previously downloaded Setpoint and BT updates, then restart the pc.

Once the pc has restarted, the Logitech software will activate the mouse, then keyboard, then media pad and it should all work fine now.

I hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…