Logitech Cordless Mediaplay Mouse Problems

TicTacToc 11:42 05 Mar 06

Ok so I have this mouse and I like it very much when its working.

However every time I turn the computer on and off it does not work again. I have to get my old mouse to log into windows with.

The wireless receiver is plugged before botting the computer. I use the logitech 'connect' function that is installed from the disc and it says 'please plug in the wireless receiver'. It is of course already plugged in, but i then unplug and plug it in another 15 times, and eventually it will work. When I finally get connected the mosue works perfectly. How do I solve this problem?

Thanks

Mikè 12:11 05 Mar 06

Is it plugged into a usb port? try plugging it into the PS/2 connection.

TicTacToc 12:23 05 Mar 06

I have tried a ps2 connection with no real difference. ..

Marsh Warden © ™ 15:28 05 Mar 06

Sound like a duff receiver or mouse. Is it connected via a hub or via a single USB port, if it's a hub try connecting to a single port as any other devices connected to the hub may be drawing down to much power, especially if it's not a self powered hub.

TicTacToc 20:37 07 Mar 06

thanks for the info Marsh Warden but I am still having trouble.

Yesterday I turned on my computer and the mouse was working fine. . .

A restart does not stop the mouse working but turning it on and off does stop the mouse working (sometimes).

Originally I had it plugged into my monitor (Dell 2005fpw) and that took lots of retries to get it to work, but when I put it into my usb slots on my case it worked fine. However a restart soon proved me again .. .

I dont want to have to send it back or anything.

Any help agin
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…