Logitech Cordless Click

handful 19:40 06 Mar 04

A problem has developed with my cordless mouse. If I don't move the mouse for approx 20-30 seconds, when I do move it the pointer is stuck and I have to left or right click to free it up. I have tried taking batteries out re-connecting etc but the problem still keeps occurring. Any ideas?

alnwrd 20:15 06 Mar 04

I gave up on my cordless mouse (belkin) went back to a normal wired one and now I have no problems. Suggest you re-install the mouse driver and maybe check the web site for an updated one.

handful 12:31 07 Mar 04

Thanks for the reply alnwrd. I have downloaded the latest driver and still get the same problem. Has anyone else experienced this as it was working fine for a few months?

anchor 13:16 07 Mar 04
  handful 13:38 07 Mar 04

anchor, no I didn't remove the drivers first, good point, although I still can't understand why I am getting the problem when it worked fine before. Sometimes the pointer disappears as well when not in use which is really annoying.I think I will follow your advice and write to Logitech. Thanks for the reply

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…