logitec formula vibration wheel

Not a big gamer but like the occasional race so I got one of these. every now and then it does wierd stuff like the handbreak comming on for no reason (I crash and can't turn it off). another time it lost it's calibration and was at full lock in the centre position. (I had to download a program to clear calibration as the logitec software doesn't let you re-do it)

Anyone got any experience with these wheels that might help.

info:

latest drivers, 3GHz athlon64 1GB ram PCX200 graphics, XPHome, NFS most wanted and Ford racing

Totally-braindead 11:50 10 Feb 06

Only suggestions I can offer are click here and make sure you have the latest drivers for your wheel, also see if theres any help on the site with the problems you have experienced. Also check for game updates/patches.
If the fault only happens with one of the games then it is probably the game that is fault, if it happens with both the games then you know the fault is somehow related to Windows the port its connected to or the wheel itself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…