Login Window

Mr. T 20:21 14 Nov 03

On each Internet login window you get the user name and password plus a little tick to remind the computer to remmember that password.

The question is that, when I switch the comuter off and the next day I switch it back on the details have gone, only the user name remains, but the password and the little tick are gone and I have to type everything again and so on.

What is the problem and how could it be corrected.

recap 20:26 14 Nov 03

If it's something like the log on details you get when you log in here then the cookie for this site will most probabely have been deleted. In which case you will need to log in with both username and password.

Mr. T 20:37 14 Nov 03

Thank you for responding so quickly, but that is not what I meant.
When you click on IE to log on to the internet, you get a log in window with user name and password and a tick for the pc to remember your details, so every time that window appears you don't have to type everything again, but that is not happening in this case.

Thetford Brian 20:57 14 Nov 03

This site may have some useful info, plus a link to the Microsoft page that deals with your problem:
click here

Mr. T 06:47 15 Nov 03

Thanks again for your response. I'll try this and let you know if it works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…