LOGIN PROBLEMS

KINGSMILL 13:10 01 Jun 05

When trying to log on to two sites where i have accounts and require a username and password it comes up on the bottom left of screen error on page when filling them in ive spoke to the various sites and they say its not there end ,plus i can log on with some other computers im running explorer6 and the people i`ve spoke to say they think its a browser setting anyone help ????

pauldonovan 13:41 01 Jun 05

Tough to say just from this, without seeing the error message (you can double click usually on the warning symbol to see the message) and without seeing the site.

Their code should work without being dependent on your browser settings but it might be that they have relied on some level of security that you have switched off.

KINGSMILL 14:48 01 Jun 05

THE SITES ARE VODAFONE AND TOTALSTAY HOLIDAYS THERE IS`NT AN ERROR CODE IT JUST SAYS BOTTOM LEFT ERROR ON PAGE

KINGSMILL 15:02 01 Jun 05

TRIED WHAT YOU SAID PAUL DOUBLE CLICKING ON SYMBOL IT SAYS LINE 28 CHAR 3 ERROR PERMISSION DENIED CODE 0 AND ON THE OTHER SITE IT SAYS LINE 64 CHAR 1 ERROR PERMISSION DENIED CODE 0

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple