Login problem with I E

My sister has a new Dell pc running Windows XP. She has a problem whereby any website she goes to where she needs to login with a U/Name and password allows her to put in her login details, but when she clicks login she goes straight to page cannot be displayed. This only happens with her or her kids login details. I tried it last night and got into my Yahoo e mail account with no problem. This seems to happen with every site shee needs to login to eg Tesco online, Hotmail, ebay etc. She does not appear to have any viruses. We have tried system resore to go back to when she did not have this login problem but has not resolved it.

Fellsider 11:57 04 Sep 05

Security or privacy issue with I.E. settings?

Number 7 12:07 04 Sep 05

Try the suggestions in this article click here

Thanks for your tips, it seems this was down to her 90 day trial version of Norton anti Virus, once we uninstalled the demo version and loaded on a full version eveything began working fine.

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…