login to emails

scooter1957 19:43 12 Jul 08

Hi out there i have just connected my lap top to the Internet together with my PC from my live box. put when i try and look at my emails in orange. It will let me in with my email address and password on the PC. But it will not let me in on the laptop using the same email address and password both are connected to my orange live box. OS vista
can any body help. Cheers scooter(Alan)

scooter1957 07:39 13 Jul 08

can any one help. cheers scooter

Taff™ 07:52 13 Jul 08

Are you doing this by looking at Orange Webmail?

scooter1957 08:04 13 Jul 08

Hi Taff i go to orange home page and try and login. is this orange web mail? scooter

Taff™ 08:31 13 Jul 08

Yes. When you say it won`t let you in, what actually happens, is there an error message?

scooter1957 09:06 13 Jul 08

It ask me to re do email or password one is wrong make sure cookes enable try again. how do i check cookes enable?.it lets me in to my orange account ok is this any help Taff

Taff™ 10:12 13 Jul 08

In Internet Explorer Tools>Internet Options and on the Privacy tab set the slider to medium. (That setting I use and is fine for most people) If you have a real time adaware program such as Asquared this might also be blocking the cookies.

I also suggest running Ccleaner click here which will clear out all cookies, temp files etc. Then try again.

scooter1957 21:16 13 Jul 08

Hi Taff it still will not let me log in thank you for all your help i will keep trying i can read my emails on desktop PC. i just like things to work ok . Cheers Scooter (Alan)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…