Logging in to PCA Forum

pj123 14:58 07 Jun 03

Since NTL went down last night Friday, and is now back on the air so to speak. I find I don't log in to the forum without having to click on the "If you are not redirected in a few seconds click here" button.

Any one got any ideas please?

Peverelli 16:15 07 Jun 03

... I've always wondered why we get the "If you are not redirected in a few seconds click here" button. Why aren't we sent directly to the site in the first case?

pj123 16:47 07 Jun 03

Well, I was up until now. But how long is a few seconds? 5, 10 90?

Peverelli 18:05 07 Jun 03

I'm normally redirected in 3-10 seconds if that's any help (using BB)

Legolas 18:11 07 Jun 03

I just noticed that I no longer get that. I had accepted it without thinking I dont know whats made the difference

Legolas 18:13 07 Jun 03

Sorry correction I do still get it but I am redirected before I can click 'click here'

Stuartli 20:24 07 Jun 03

If you click on HelpRoom or Customerwatch as the "If you etc" page comes up, you will avoid the reference page and save a few seconds.

spuds 21:02 07 Jun 03

The only problem that I have noticed lately, is the large pop-up that appears at the very beginning. If I click on the close button, I end up with a white blank screen. I can only get into the PCA system by refreshing.But I can live with it.(;o(

otubby1 22:46 07 Jun 03

The secret is NOT to hit it. click the 'Helproom' icon instead and it doesn't cause any problems :)

pj123 11:34 08 Jun 03

OK everyone. I will live with having to "click here" to get in to the forum. Maybe it'll change back by itself sometime. It's all NTLs fault for going down.

Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…