Logging in to PC Advisor

golfpro 06:36 30 Oct 09

I have just installed Win 7. When I go to the PA site after shutting down my laptop for the night, I find that I have log in every time, this works sometimes but sometimes (it won`t accept my password) I have to close the program down and try again. I can´t see anywhere it says "Keep me logged in" does it exist, if so where?
On my other computer I am logged in all the time unless I log off.

mooly 07:18 30 Oct 09

Go to my profile on here and it's the last tick box above "update me" say's keep me signed in etc

golfpro 07:26 30 Oct 09

The Box is ticked, as far as I can see always has been since I first set up my rgistration with PCA years ago.

mooly 08:22 30 Oct 09

That is the box that says "keep me looged in on this computer"

Is it anything to do with having two pc's with the same details ?
Try unticking on the other and log out of PCA properly too.
Then start again on the W7.

golfpro 09:28 30 Oct 09

I have two other computers both running XP, and this one which had Vista installed before I changed to Win 7. I have never had logging in problems ony just recently, my other two are OK, and so was this one with Vista. All three are in use at one time or another during the day.

Yes that was the box.

birdface 10:34 30 Oct 09

Double click on the E-mail address sign in bar and it should show your Address and password just a matter of pressing apply.
Normally it is down to something removing the cookies.
Are you running any program that cleans your computer the likes of C Cleaner or Winaso or Tools. Delete Browsing History.
make sure Flash and Java are fully updated and maybe give Malwarebytes free a run just to be in the safe side.

golfpro 14:51 30 Oct 09

buteman.
I am not running any Reg cleaning programs at present, as I have only just installed Win 7 on this laptop, I only have Avast free AV on here. It´s funny I shut down about 4 hours ago and when I booted up again everything was OK. I am getting one or two weird things happening in the program at the moment, I am putting it down to a settle-ling in period on 7 ( on the computers/programs part, not mine), we will see what happens in the morning.

golfpro 05:54 31 Oct 09

Everything working OK this morning, Sooo.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…