LOGGING ON TO MY E-BAY ACCOUNT

pywakit 09:35 07 Oct 03

for the last two weeks when i go to e-bay site it allows me to log in but when trying to access My e-bay so that i can sell items and check other account details,all i keep getting is page unavailable.the page suggest checking different things in internet options but this has made no difference.i've reset all the options back to default still no go.
I thought e-bay may be able to help but every help link is an automatic one and doesn't cover this.there also dosn't seem to be any other customer service contact as in e-mail or phone to ask for help.
iv'e tried setting up a new account and still have the same problem, after using e-bay to sell things regularly for 3yrs if i can't get this resolved iv'e lost a regular source of income.
can anyone help?
thanks pywakit

Agent Smith 10:01 07 Oct 03

Have you considered the EBay Forum under (Community). Probably the best place for info. Personally I've had no probs with Ebay pages.

Agent Smith 10:02 07 Oct 03

Community click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…