logging in to favourite sites

mrlucky 12:32 21 May 06

i think this is an easy one..i don,t know how to fix it though.some sites we visit have a tick box to "automaticaly log me in to this site each visit" etc.some do some don,t.help needed.

ACOLYTE 13:03 21 May 06

If they dont have the box then you will have to log in each time you visit the site,some like bank sites do this for security.The ones that do use the remember me button usually put a cookie on your pc to save your settings.

mrlucky 13:15 21 May 06

thanks for reply.i think i got my wording wrong.(lots of noisy kids about).on two sites i,m ticking the box but still have to log in each time.i know little about cookies.

ACOLYTE 13:22 21 May 06

Do you have any cleanup sofrtware that delete's cookies?,if so you may need to add the cookie to the exclude list so it wont get deleted.

mrlucky 13:35 21 May 06

yes i do.i use crap cleaner after nearly every net session.cookies are ticked along with temp files/history etc.

mrlucky 13:37 21 May 06

i also use reg cleaner prog too.every other day or.(i,m getting the feeling i,m over doing it)

SANTOS7 13:38 21 May 06

Open ccleaner>select options>select cookies>highlight "cookies to delete" and move them accross into "cookies to keep"

mrlucky 10:11 22 May 06

thanks for advise santos and acolyte.did,nt know about ccleaner and cookies.american forum(baseball)i go on is ok now.v much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…